With over 15 years’ experience providing IT Support to the education sector we believe we can offer an excellent IT Support service which can be tailored to suit your specific requirements whether it be regular on-site support or occasional support as and when you need it.
We are currently providing on-site support to primary & special schools in the following local authorities: Trafford, Manchester, Stockport, Tameside, Oldham, Bradford & Kirklees. We have a wide range of expertise including:
• Hardware support for desktops & laptops.
• Server support (hardware & configuration).
• Network infrastructure including wireless networks.
• Admin & curriculum software support.
• Support for mobile devices including iPad’s.
• Peripheral support including printers, interactive whiteboards and projectors.
• Budget planning including a rolling replacement program.
We also offer remote support so that many jobs can be carried out between visits.
Our most popular package is fortnightly visits during term time however some of our larger schools require weekly visits whilst some of the smaller schools arrange visits as and when required.
A typical day starts at 7am and finishes at 3pm, we find the early start enables many jobs to be completed before staff/pupils arrive meaning less disruption. We operate a free Online Support Tool which enables staff to log jobs with us, we'll do our very best to action any urgent jobs remotely between visits.
All our staff take price in a professional, smartly dressed appearence and are fully DBS checked.
Please contact us to arrange a no obligation visit to discuss your requirements and tailor make a package to suit your needs and budget.